Kosciusko County, Indiana

The homepage for the government of Kosciusko County, Indiana


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-1 of 1
I received a personal property tax bill for property I no longer own. Do I have to pay the bill?
If you were the owner of the property on January 1 of the prior year and filed the personal property return or if the assessor made an assessment in your name because you failed to file the personal property assessment, you are responsible for the taxes. Your tax bill may be for prior year taxes that were not paid. Failure to pay the taxes that are due will result in a demand notice being issued. If taxes are not paid following the demand notice being issued, the taxes will be certified to the Clerk of the Courts and will be turned over to a collection agency. If you have questions concerning the assessment, you should contact the Kosciusko County Assessor's Office - Personal Property Division at 1-574-372-2380.
Results 1-1 of 1